Bamboo India mission is Pune, India based startup by Mr. Ashwini Shinde and Yogesh Shinde in 15th Aug 2016. Primary aim to change bamboo perception from The Poor Man’s Timber to Wise Man’s timber by providing plastic products replacement using innovative Bamboo Products like Bamboo Toothbrush, Bamboo Earbuds, corporate Gift articles & many more. It’s not for the income, but for the outcome
The primary objective for the existence of a “Bamboo India – Social Entrepreneurship” is to solve a big problem by adding up value to the existing bamboo product development process to meet the following conditions:
1. Utilize technology for bamboo processing and product development.
2. Something innovative products.
3. Finally, do something that the Government has ignored or haven’t done properly to solve a BIG problem.
When you purchase and enjoy the Bamboo India products, you become an integral part of an innovative program of social change. Successfully running their own businesses gives the artisans in rural India the opportunity to forge a new, better future for themselves, their families and even their communities. We are proud to offer you a collection of unique yet versatile, beautiful, traditional & innovative handcraft products.
Bamboo is considered the wise man timber. Bamboo is the planet’s largest grass. Native species can be found on all continents, (except Antarctica), from the coastal South Pacific islands to the Himalayan mountains.
Bamboo typically reaches full height and width within the first 12 months of its life. During the next few years its cell walls will continue to thicken and grow stronger until it reaches peak maturity, usually between 5 and 7 years.
By End of Dec 2020
1. To associate more than 1000 families as a part of bamboo the India mission.
2. To reduce of 10 Lac kg plastic waste across the globe by using innovative Bamboo Products.